Tuesday, April 14, 2009

April 14, 2009 "Group Work on Video and Article"

Rachel Motta
Rebecca Ferry
Scott Legacy
Brandon Gauthier
Richard Wapenyi

Examples from film:

1.) Diana's mother went to the office to fight for her to get into mainstream classes.

2.) Richard was moved from the back to the front, and then kids argued who could sit next to him, instead of saying "why do I have to sit next to him?"

3.) Aaron was autistic, and at recess all of the children went out of their way and to help him. This shows coexistence.

Examples from text:

1.) Mia finished school in segregated placements but then returned after graduation
to take content-area courses originally denied her. These included, among others, introductory and advanced journalism, as well as child development. Mia has since gone on to co-lead a study on communication skills and people with Down syndrome with Professor Laura Meyers, a linguist at the University of California-Los Angeles (Peterson, 1996).

2.)

3.)

2 comments:

  1. I can see that you didn't get to finish your points form the article, but nice work on the film. DId you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did like the film. I am sorry about the way this came out, I just saw it last night when I was doing my blog, we really did do all of the points, but they did not show up. I am not sure why.

    ReplyDelete